Uniquely our slides are made from cold-drawn, hardened steel (they are not pressed steel!). We have strokes from 200mm to 2,5 metres with the ability to take ultra heavy loads.
Our DS series is a very thin, yet heavy-duty, fully telescopic rail (100% extension).
- It comes in 4 different sizes 28 ,35, 43 and the very large 63 versions.
- The stroke range is from 300mm to 2 metres!
- Load capacity is from a relatively light 50Kg to an impressive 750Kg! (per rail).
- The rails have zinc coating as standard but can be specially plated against corrosion and supplied with stainless steel ball bearings
These are very strong, cold-drawn steel telescopic rails that typically extend to 50% of their length but this can be extended to a maximum of 65%.
- Their unique arrangement allow them to be also used in a double stroke method - i.e. stroking one way and then back the other way.
- They are very rigid with small amounts of deflection, and are available in 22, 28, 35, 43 and 63mm section versions.
- Loads from 30Kg to 3 tons! (per rail)..
For use in a wide range of industries including, food processing, pharmaceutical, electronic, medical and machinery shops.
- Also available in stainless steel
- Also available with plastic bases
- Majority of sizes held in stock
- Order online
These are specifically heavy-duty telescopic rails with 150% extension.
Minimum extensions for these rails is a 500mm rail length extending to 830mm, and maximum 2 metre length extending to 3 metres!
- >Loads range from 130Kg to nearly 500Kg (per rail).
This series is the least expensive of our heavy-duty rails.
They are still made from cold-drawn steel, but in this case to reduce the cost, the raceways are not hardened - making them a bit less expensive than our other rails.
They have 100% stroke and range from 200mm to 1 metre (with loads of up to 65Kg per rail).
AISI 316 Stainless steel telescopic rails.
These have 100% extension and range from 480mm to 1120mm strokes, capable of taking loads up to 36Kg per rail.
This series is the least expensive telescopic rails.
They are made from pressed steel, for light duty applications and are hot dip galvanised, but are still very reliable and cost-effective.
They have strokes available from 240mm to 1100mm (with loads of up to 65Kg per rail).