We can cross reference other suppliers codes from companies such as THK, IKO, SKF, Schneeberger and other suppliers of linear rails. Our linear guides are interchangeable as the sizes are generally standardised. But you cannot 'mx and match' different manufacturers products
We stock most sizes of linear guideways for immediate dispatch.
- New patented ball cage sliders means that the sliders can now be removed from the rail without the balls falling out, rendering them useless.
- Rail sizes are 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40 and 55mm. The rails are supplied in any length up to 4 metres in a single piece.
These are miniature versions of the linear guides above - in sizes from 7, 9, 12 and 15mm. Rail lengths of a maximum of 1 metre. They are made from hardened stainless steel and we stock most of these rails and carriages.
- There are two types of rails - the standard width and the wide versions - this affects the load carrying capacity.
- Generally the rails are supplied in any length, but typically as a multiple of the rail hole pitch.
These Aluminium linear guides have a hardened Stainless Steel railing offering a completely corrosion resistant system.
- 60% weight saving over steel linear guides
- Critical dimensions match those of steel linear guides making it interchangeable with your current system.
- In stock ready to dispatch today!
Often engineers specify linear recirculating ball guideways when these are sometimes not the most appropriate rail solution for the application. These typically have to be very precisely aligned and this can be expensive and can lead to stiction if the alignment is not correct.
Our compact rail system is far easier to install system. It comes in 5 different sizes 18, 28, 35, 43 and 63mm.
There are a number of significant advantages - the main one being it's ability to cope with misalignment by using a master rail (T type) and a slave rail (U type).
Our X rail system is an inexpensive rail solution for loads where there is not a high need for system accuracy and where moment loads are not too high. The system is very robust and comes in three sizes 20, 30 and 45mm and standard lengths of 1 2 and 3 metres.
The carriages run smoothly and this can be adjusted by the eccentric bearing in the middle of each slider. It has a master (T rail) and a slave (U rail) option to allow for possible system misalignment.
Our stainless steel linear rail system (a 316L stainless steel version of the X rail), is very popular for wash down, pharmaceutical, food and other packaging applications.
The bearings have 2RS seals (protecting them from moisture and water) and again comes in three sizes 20, 30 and 45mm and standard lengths of 1, 2 and 3 metres.
The sliders run smoothly and this can be adjusted by the eccentric bearing in the middle of each slider. It has a master (T rail) and slave (U rail) option to allow for possible system misalignment.