For heavy duty and/or precise applications we recommend the Easy to Install Compact Rails, and for less demanding applications our inexpensive X rail system.
Our Compact rail systems are easy to use. Unlike other systems these rails allow for possible system misalignment by using a master rail (T rail) and a slave rail (U rail). There are five sizes, 18, 28, 35, 43 and 63mm - the most popular are sizes 28 and 43.
- Rail lengths of up to 4 metres are held in-stock, and the rails are normally supplied in any length (rails can be joined for longer lengths).
- These are accurate linear rails, with internal raceways that are hardened and ground and they can cope with heavy loads and moment loads.
Where a high degree of system accuracy is not required (and there are not heavy moment loads present), then our X rail system is often the most cost effective solution.
Supplied in 20, 30 and 45mm sizes and in standard 1, 2 and 3 metre lengths, they are made from zinc plated steel.
- The sliders have a unique set of bearings, one of which is an eccentric bearing, allowing the system to be adjusted to that it runs more freely or stiffly as required.
These are a 316L stainless steel version of our X rail, and are ideal for washdown, pharmaceutical, food processing and other applications.
- The bearings themselves are also stainless steel (a hardened stainless) with 2RS seals to protect them from moisture.
- There is an option to use a master (T rail) and slave (U rail) set up if required - which helps to overcome any system misaligment.
- Supplied in 20,30 and 45mm sizes and in standard 1,2 and 3 metre lengths.
Our new SNK systems is based on a recirculating ball system, but unlike other systems the balls run inside, not on the outside face of the rails. This makes the whole system more compact and less prone to dirt and possible damage.
- Any number of carriages can be run in the rails which come in lengths up to 4 metres.
- These parts are typically on a two week lead time.
There are more and more applications where customers require a curved movement. Our Curviline system can be supplied in constant radius or variable (more complex) radius versions.
- There are two sizes (a rail width of 16 and rails width of 23mm) with carriages to suit.
- Just specify the radius and the angle required (e.g. 400mm radius for 180 degrees), and the number of carriages required.
We stock most sizes of linear guideways for immediate dispatch.
- New patented ball cage sliders means that the sliders can now be removed from the rail without the balls falling out, rendering them useless.
- Rail sizes are 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40 and 55mm. The rails are supplied in any length up to 4 metres in a single piece.
These are miniature versions of the linear rails above - in sizes from 7, 9, 12 and 15mm. Rail lengths of a maximum of 1 metre. They are made from hardened stainless steel and we stock most of these rails and carriages.
- There are two types of rails - the standard width and the wide versions - this affects the load carrying capacity.
- Generally the rails are supplied in any length, but typically as a multiple of the rail hole pitch.
These Aluminium rails have a hardened Stainless Steel railing offering a completely corrosion resistant system.
- 60% weight saving over steel linear guides
- Critical dimensions match those of steel linear guides making it interchangeable with your current system.
- In stock ready to dispatch today!