Linear Shaft Bars and Bearings
Hardened steel and corrosion resistant steel linear shafting stocked in lengths of 3m. Longer lengths are available on request and can also be cut down for smaller and specific lengths.
- Standard shaft sizes ranging from 6mm diameter to 60mm diameter.
- 303 and 316 stainless steel linear shafting also available as standard. These are not suitable for use with linear ball bushes as they are too soft. Please use corrosion resistant steel shafts if you need to use linear bearings.
Hardened steel hollow shaft for use with linear bearings. Ideal where you need to cut down the weight of your application. Drilling, tapping and machining easily done to drawing.
Standard shaft sizes ranging from 12mm to 50mm diameter in lengths of up to 7.2 metres. Other sizes also available on request.
Aluminium Anodised shaft bars for use with self lubricating ceramic bearings. Ideal for applications that need to operate at high temperatures or require a non-magnetic linear system.
Temperature range for aluminium anodised shafts is -130°c to + 200°c
Shaft support rails come complete with shafts and are available in lengths up to 6m. Diameters starting at 12mm up to 80mm.
- Due to the support only open style linear bushes can be used. The most popular types being the L1752 unflanged carriages and L1755 flanged carriages.
- Custom hole spacings available to drawing on the supports.
Linear ball bushings for use on hardened shafts. Available for shaft sizes 5mm up to 60mm in various types including standard, open, flanged, double compliment, high load superball and more.
Superball linear bushings can take 3 times the load rating and last 27 times longer than conventional linear bushings.
Stainless steel linear bushings also available as standard.
Ceramic bearings are ideal for use on all shaft bar materials. Also available ready installed in carriage housings.
Ideal for use in applications with high temperatures, vacuum, or require a non-magnetic system.
Can be used in temperatures -130°c to + 200°
Standard and self lubricating ceramic bearings available from stock.
Linear bushing carriages for use with both hardened shafts and shaft support rails. Closed type linear bushing carriages used with standard shafts.
Open type linear bushing carriages for use with shaft support rails.
- Closed linear bushing carriages for shafts from 8mm to 50mm.
- Open linear bushing carriages for shafts from 16mm to 50mm.
- Stainless Steel linear bushing carriages are also available.