Stainless Steel Linear Rails
The 316 stainless X rail provides excellent corrosion resistance, and our alloy coated compact rail system can be used for heavier load applications.
Aluminium system offers huge weight saving benefits over other systems.
Our standard stainless steel X rail is made from 316L stainless, and has sliders with hardened stainless steel bearings with 2RS seals - it can be used in food processing, pharmaceutical and wash-down applications.
- It allows a degree of system misalignment when using a master (T rail) and slave (U rail) arrangement.
- We stock all three sizes 20, 30 and 45mm and in standard 1, 2 and 3 metre lengths.
These Aluminium rails have a hardened Stainless Steel railing offering a completely corrosion resistant system.
- 60% weight saving over steel linear guides
- Critical dimensions match those of steel linear guides making it interchangeable with your current system.
- In stock ready to dispatch today!
Although this rail is not stainless steel, it is worthy of place in this stainless steel section as it is highly corrosion resistant. There are 5 sizes 18, 28, 35 ,43 and 63mm versions - with one piece lengths up to 4 metres (we can provide jointed rails for longer lengths).
- Whilst zinc coated is standard, the rail can also be provided with a nickel plated or special alloy coating finish. The bearings can be supplied in stainless steel with 2RS seals to protect them from water ingress. The system is based on a master (T rail) and a slave (U rail) to allow for miaslignment.
These miniature recirculating ball linear rails are for small, higher accuracy applications.
The rails and carriages are made from a hardened, corrosion resistant stainless steel. In 4 different sizes and with a maximum rail length of one metre they are for precision applications of scientific and other equipment.
Please note that as the rails are hard, there will be some signs of corrosion after a period of time - this is always the case with "hard" corrosion resistant steel.
Stainless steel shafting can be provided in three versions:
- Corrosion resistant shafting (440C) - standard linear bearings (see our stainless bearings) can be run on this "hard" shafting.
- 303 Stainless steel shafting, softer than the shafting above but harder than 316 stainless shafting. Our ceramic bearings can run on this shafting.
- 316 Stainless steel shafting - the most resistant, but softest and most expensive shafting. Our ceramic bearings can run on this shafting.
Automotion has a full range of stainless steel linear bearings.
- Closed, open and adjustable as well double compliment (long) verions.
- We also have circular and square flanged version and stainless linear bearings mounted in alunium carriage blocks.
- Typically used with our stainlesss steel linear shafting (L1770) or with our linear rail shaft support rail with a hardened stainless steel shaft mounted.